Sources of Collection
We collect, process, and use your information when you:
• Sign up for our Services
• Interact with our Services
• log in to our Services using third party accounts, such as social media and email accounts
• Contact us for support
• Enter a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, or respond to a survey or poll
We collect certain information when you submit or provide it to us directly. When you have installed our mobile application or when you interact with our Services online, we also automatically collect information about you and your use of the Services through log processes, cookies, location-identifying technologies, and other tracking technologies. When you log in using a third-party service, your certain information is collected.
Types of Information We May Collect
The types of information we collect about you may include personal information of the following ones:
• Identifiers that you gives us directly, such as your first and last name, username, email address, postal address, location, tax information (for sweepstakes, contests, and promotion winners)
• Identifiers, collected when you use the Services, such as unique online or device identifiers, IP address, device or session IDs and information related to your system configuration (operating system and version), network, and linked hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device and carrier)
• Customer Record Information, such as payment account number, payment card expiration date, and billing address
• Commercial Information about you, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you, including products, merchants, and deals you searched for, viewed, or clicked, product types, merchant sites visited from our Services, merchant types, transaction history related to our Services, purchase confirmation data, favorite lists, brands, products, Sale Alerts you set, and Searches you save, and accrued cash back
• Internet and other Network Activities, such as search history and your interactions with our Services, including:/or view, including clicks you make on lists you visit within our mobile app,
• Products, coupons, offers, or deals you search, click, favorite, and/or view, including clicks you make on lists you visit within our mobile app(s),
• URL's of pages you visit,
• Date and time stamps related to such searches and clicks, and
• Clickstream data, meaning the page by page clicks that you make as guide through our Services, including the web page visited before you can to our Services.
• Geolocation, to the extent you have configured your device to share such information with us, and locale preferences for your use of the Services.
• Inferences drawn about you and your likely preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes from any information we collect about you.
We use information we collect about you for the following business and commercial purposes:
To Offer Our Services and Manage Your Account
• Process your registration with our Services, including verifying whether your email address is active and valid and enrolling you into our programs
• Manage your account, including managing your favorite lists, brands, products and your followed influencers
• Track your shopping and identify opportunities for rewards and/or offers
• Facilitate and manage your purchase transactions
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages
• Provide you customer service regarding your account and reply to your questions, comments, and requests
To Personalize and Improve Our Services
We may use information we collect about you to create a profile of your preferences to personalize and tailor Services content so that it is more likely to be of interest to you. For example, according to your recent search or purchase history we may display more relevant offers and lists within the Services to you. Data collected from a browser or device may be used with another computer or device that is linked to the browser or device on which such data was collected (also known as cross-linking). We may also use the collected information to identify usage trends and perform statistical analyses to adjust our Services, websites, applications, so as to present you a better service in the future.
To Provide You Marketing and Advertisement Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law or subject to your consent, we may present you with more personalized offers and/or special offers, discounts and similar information, and send you newsletters, rewards, discounts, promotion codes, events, and general information about the Service, based on collected information. You can manage these communications in line with Section 4 (Your Choices) below. Also, according to your preferences, we may also advertise to you online, including targeting advertising to you on other websites.
To Protect You, Others, and our Business
We may use collected information to evaluate risk and to survey and curtail fraud, spam, and other malicious online activities on our Services, and to strengthen security management. The collected information may also be used to claim our legal rights or to defend our legal rights against third parties.
To abide by Applicable Laws
The collected information may be used to abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations, and judicial authorities in each geographical area we operate.
To govern Contests, Sweepstakes, Surveys, Polls, and Promotions
From time to time, we may call you for sweepstakes, contests, promotions, surveys, or polls. If you agree to take part in a contest or promotion, your personal information may be used to govern the contest, so as to verify your eligibility for the contest or to award a prize. If you agree to take part in a survey or poll, your feedback will be filed and identified to for our perception on business and shopping trends.
Disclosure for Business and Commercial Purposes.
We may disclose the below-specified types of information for our business or commercial purposes, including the following:
Disclosure to our Service Providers
We may share all types of the collected information as necessary with our third-party service providers (which may include Company affiliates) who perform operations, solely for our benefit or on our behalf, under our instructions and taking appropriate, contractual, technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from unauthorized use, retention, or disclosure. For example, we may work with other enterprise to offer you support services, authentication services, prevent fraud on our Services, govern our promotions, sweepstakes, and surveys, and always update our databases.
Disclosure for Legal Purposes
We may share the information we collect, including personal information, to the extent allowed by applicable law, (i) in response to subpoenas or other legal processes or if, in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law without a specific disclosure; (ii) at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (iii) to enforce our terms and conditions or other policies applicable to our Services; and (iv) to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of Company or any third party.
For EU/EEA visitors, Legal basis for using your Personal Information
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information described above will depend on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. For the European Economic Area, there are different legal bases that we rely on to use your Personal Information:
• Performance of a contract. The use of your Personal Information may be necessary to perform the terms and conditions or other policies under which we provide our Services.
• Legitimate interests. We may use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests to improve our Services, security purposes, and fraud prevention, and to share information with our affiliates for internal administration. In such circumstances it is for us to ensure that these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. If we collect and use your Personal Information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be for to operate our platform and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, for instance, when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Updating Account Information
We encourage you to maintain the accuracy of the information you submit to us. You may provide account updates by logging into your Service account and updating your information in the Settings.
By signing up for an account or if you consent, you may receive periodic electronic communications and direct mailings from Company. You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions provided in those communications to stop them, modifying the settings of your account, or contacting us through the Services. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails and other types of communications, as permitted by law, such as service emails relating to our ongoing business relationship. Service emails contain service-related announcements that affect your account, such as product order confirmations, reward or payment updates, and responses to your comments and feedback submitted to us.
Unsubscribe from emails
To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of that email newsletter. If you would like to globally withdraw from ALL the GuideMaster email crusade, please send an email to [email protected] with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may let announcers or participants to cover news in those newsletters, or we may send staunch newsletters in the name of those announcers or participants. We may reveal your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can esteem our preferences pursuant to applicable laws.
Your privacy rights
You have undeniable rights concerning your personal information underpinned on applicable local laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) where applicable, which may cover the following rights:
• To Ingress your personal information/data portability – You have the right to ask that we send you (or another organization, under certain conditions) a copy of your personal data in our charge, in a readily usable and portable pattern.
• To Correct the information we hold about you – You have the right to ask that we rectify any information you believe is imprecise or perfect any information you believe is imperfect.
• To Wipe out or remove your personal information – You have the right to ask that we wipe out or remove your personal information under certain conditions or subject to certain legally special cases.
• To limit our processing of your personal information – You have the right to ask that we limit our processing (collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction) of your personal information appropriately.
• To Object to our processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data appropriately.
• To Opt out of certain sharing of your personal information that California law defines as a "sale," including our selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, spreading, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating your personal information to another business for monetary or other valuable consideration.
• To File a Complaint with your local data protection authority, as present below.
• To Non-Discrimination – We will not discriminate against you for utilizing any of your privacy rights by denying you goods or services, charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through offering others or denying you discounts or other benefits or foisting penalties, delivering you a different level or quality of goods or services, or advising that you may get a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services if you practice your rights to read or remove your personal information or opt-out out of its sale.
• To Modify Your Data Collection Preferences - You may in individual cases have the choice to diminish to offer us with certain information; however, your option may influence your use of certain attributes or services for which that information is an inevitable element.
• You can prospectively cease all collection of information by uninstalling our mobile application. Because installation of the mobile application empowers our data collection about your online conducts on that device, even without your interaction with the application, it must be uninstalled to entirely pull back your consent to this data collection. In certain instances, you can opt out of certain data collection by updating your mobile device Settings.
Rights Apt to California Residents
This section applies only to California Residents. According to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), if you are a California resident, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Ask for Deletion: You have the right to ask that the Company erase any personal information we have collected from you or maintained about you, subject to certain exceptions. If you ask that we erase your personal information, we will do so except to the extent we decide that we require the information for a business use and have a legal right to conserve it, in which case we will notify you of that legal exception.
How To Practice Your CCPA Rights to Know, Access, and Ask for Deletion: To declare your CCPA privacy rights please visit the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). To confirm your identity, we will ask you to access to your account. If we cannot confirm your identity from the information we have on file, we may ask for additional information from you, which we will only use to confirm your identity, and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. Please note that under the CCPA, we are not allowed to answer to requests to ingress your information more than twice within a 12-month period.
Agents.Only you, or someone legally authorized to act in your name, may be asked for verification related to your personal information. For any agent making a request in your name, we may need you to show evidence that you authorized this agent to file a request in your name or that he or she has power of attorney with regard to your request to know, access or remove your personal information, and we may need you to independently confirm your identity or sign in to your account to offer the access code.
Right to Opt-out of Sale of Your Personal Information: To the extent that we receive monetary or other valuable consideration for sharing or offering entry to information about you with our business partners, third parties or affiliates so as to offer you honors and profits for our selected marketing grounds, the CCPA may consider this a "sale" of your personal information. You have a right under California law to opt-out of our "sale" of your information along these lines. If you would like to utilize your right to opt-out of having your personal information shared in this way, please contact us as per the contact details present below in Section 9.
Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not be prejudiced against you for utilizing any of your CCPA rights. Unless otherwise granted by the CCPA, we will not do any of the following because you ask to know, access, or remove your information or opt out of its sale:
• deny you goods or services
• invoice you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through giving discounts or other benefits, or foisting penalties
• offer you a different level or quality of goods or services, or
• suggest that you may get a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Rights Apt to EU Users
Choices under EU law
If your Personal Information is subject to the protections presented by EU law, you may:
• Access, rectify, update or remove your Personal Information, at any time by contacting us by the Contact information presented in Section 9;
• Object to handling of your Personal Information, ask us to limit processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information; and
• Take back your assent at any time if we have collected and handled your Personal Information with your assent.
• Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please call your local data protection authority.
To utilize any of these rights please contact us in line with the contact details offered below in Section 9, below or by updating your preferences here. Please note that if you are not subject to EU law, these rights do not apt to you.
For all persons but EU visitors and California Residents: To utilize any privacy rights you may have, please contact us by the contact information set forth in Section 9, below.
Our Notice to Nevada Residents
Shine the Light. California law allows residents of California to demand certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share your information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track. Company does not currently take measures to answer Do Not Track signals as a uniform technological standard has not yet been prepared. We continue to track and access new technologies and will adjust this policy appropriately in case of a change.
Notice regarding information of minors. This site and any allied services are planned for adults 18 years of age or over, and we do not intentionally collect or sell personal information of consumer under 18 years of age without affirmative authorization or without definite opt-in consent from a parent for those under age 13.
Retention of Data. We may maintain information about you for as long as it is necessary to realize the purposes explained Section 2. Some of your information may be kept in our systems even after you ask to remove your information so as to conform to our obligations under applicable law, collect fees owed, settle disputes, excise our legal rights, otherwise use internally in a lawful manner that is reasonably in line with the expectations of the consumer or compatible with the context in which the information was offered, and to tackle any investigations inevitable by the preceding.
Information Security. We have applied technical and organizational methods to offer a level of security connected to the risk to the Personal Information that we process. These methods are intent to preserve the proceeding integrity and protect the confidentiality of users' Personal Information. We judge these methods regularly to verify that they resume to retain and bear on an appropriate level of security.
GuideMaser sent a confirmation email to: [email protected]
Click the Confirm link in the email to secure your GuideMaser account.
we'll send you a link to reset your password